- You will be working in a growing department with a team of professionals. You will be involved in the planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for the company, and to develop market-driven innovative technology for the company. You will also acquire an understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of both local and global pharmaceutical industries.
Lead an ITF project on TCM modernization and development of an advanced delivery method.
- Must be willing to perform experiments.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during formulation process. Keep detailed formulation record and maintain a comprehensive formulation database.
- Supervise junior Scientists and other technical staff.
- Handle procurement of equipment and administrative duties related to the project.
- Communicate with various departments and external parties.
- Involve in formulation development of other company’s health products.
- Support R&D activities in other dosage forms.
PhD or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Material Science, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy or a related science and engineering field.
- At least 5 years R&D experiences in academic or industry settings, in which at least 2 years project management experiences are required.
- Must possess technical knowledge and hand-on experiences in micronization.
- Must have good knowledge of food chemistry and chemical components of food and TCM ingredients.
- Experiences with HPLC, GC, dissolution, optical microscopy, SEM and other common analytical method for characterization of micronized particles.
- Excellent communication skills, open mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
Working Location:Tai Po, New Territories