You will be involved in the planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for innovative products for the company, and working with a team of professionals to develop platform technology for the company. You will also acquire understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of local and global pharmaceutical industries.
Participate in an innovative platform project on a novel TCM development; develop new formulations for different TCM products utilizing in-depth knowledge of ingredients and processes in accordance with GMP requirements and quality specifications.
- Develop new formulations of other food products, mainly dried food and drinks.
- Troubleshoot existing oral formulae of health products in various areas.
- Responsible for tasting and taste adjustment of developed formulae.
- Perform HPLC analysis for active ingredients.
- Perform pilot trials, stability study, defining product specifications and manufacturing procedures of new formulations.
- Support R & D activities in other dosage forms.
Bachelor's degree or above in Food and Nutritional Science, Chemistry, Material Science or related field.
- Min. 3 years experience in the R & D development in food/FMCG industry with knowledge of food systems and ingredient functionality is a must.
- Must have a keen sense of taste and possess knowledge in food organic chemistry.
- Able to modify the undesirable taste of some products to a pleasant flavor.
- Knowledge in traditional Chinese medicines is a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO22000, HACCP, BRC, GMP/PICS requirements is a plus.
- Experience with HPLC, GC and other common analytical instruments.
- Good team working, time management, communication and multiple project management skills.
- Knowledge of project management is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Working Location:Tai Po, New Territories