You will be working in a growing department with a team of professionals. You will be involved in the planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for the company, and in the development of market-driven innovative technology for the company. You will also acquire an understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of both local and global pharmaceutical industries.
Participate in ITF projects related to drug development and TCM modernization.
- Develop methods in formulation characterization such as HPLC, dissolution test. Perform analytical studies of the formulations, such as dissolution studies, HPLC analysis, physicochemical characterization of solid formulations etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during analytical method development.
- Participate in the formulation process. Improve the formulation characteristics such as solubility in water.
- Involve in formulation improvement of company’s other products, such as vitamins, food and beverages.
- Support R&D activities in other dosage forms.
PhD or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Traditional Chinese Medicine, or a related science and engineering field.
- MUST have concrete background of organic chemistry. Good knowledge of food chemistry and chemical components of food and TCM ingredients.
- Experiences with HPLC analysis of drugs, TCM and pharmaceutical excipients.
- Hand-on experience in HPLC, GC and other analytical instruments.
- Experiences in characterization of solid dosage formulations.
- Strong interest to participate in R&D formulation process.
- Must be a good team player, able to communicate and co-operate with team members and possess multiple project management skills.
- Open mindset, can-do attitude. Knowledge of project management is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
Working Location:Tai Po, New Territories