- You will be working in a growing department with a team of professionals. You will be involved in the leading, planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for the company, and to develop market-driven innovative technology for the company. You will also acquire an understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of both local and global pharmaceutical industries.
Participate in ITF projects of company’s novel technology in pharmaceutical formulation of oral dosage form.
Must be willing to perform experiments.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during formulation process. Keep detailed formulation record and maintain a comprehensive formulation database.
- Handle procurement of equipment and administrative duties related to the project.
- Participate in scale-up and technology transfer of developed formulations.
Communicate with various departments and external parties.
- Involve in formulation development of company’s other health products.
- Support R&D activities in other dosage forms.
PhD degree in Chemistry, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Science, Material Science, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy or a related science and engineering field.
At least 5 years R&D experiences in academic or industry settings. Project management experiences are highly preferred.
Must possess technical knowledge, preferably hand-on experiences, in micronization and formulation technology.
- Must have good knowledge on chemical components of food, TCM ingredients and pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Experiences with LC-MS, dissolution, optical microscopy, SEM and other common analytical method for characterization of micronized particles.
- Excellent communication skills, open mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
Working Location:Tai Po, New Territories