Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy, including but not limited to production,sales operations planning process, warehouse and distribution management.
- Focus onmaterial requirements planning, spend analytics and international logistics / 3PL management.
- Execute strategic procurement initiative and tactical buying of various direct and indirect categories.
- Maintain and develop strategic vendor relationships.
- Assume the role of a supervisor to monitor the performance of warehouse operations.
- Enable demand review, supply review and S&OP processes.
- Responsible to maintain accurate inventory count and records.
- Involve annual internal stock take and external auditor stock take each year
- Manage future demands, lead times, campaign sizes and replenishment of strategies products.
Bachelor Degree Holder in Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in supply chain& logistics management and familiar with materials demand and supply planning process, warehouse & distribution management.
- Experience in strategic sourcing process is also important
- Candidate with pharmaceutical or food and beverages manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- An independent person with self-driven with strong time management skills with a startup-type mindset
- Hands-on experience in S&OP process and optimization planning improvement project
- Proficiency in Excel (V-look up, Pivot Table); ERP experience is important
Working Location:Tai Po, New Territories